Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy 2011!

Happy 2011 everyone!

To start of the New Year, I share my New Year's resolutions list with you all:

 Personal resolutions:
  1. Find a job.
  2. Blog more often (I'm aiming for 3 times a week)
  3. Learn to take better product photos. (Inspired by Miss.erica's lightbox Built myself a lightbox on December 31st, 2010 and finished it at 2am in the morning January 1, 2011! Results are amazing! Hopefully, this would inspire me to take more photos and consequently, write more blog posts!
  4. Travel with friends! (Thailand, Kotakinabalu, Bali, Hongkong, wherever!)

Skincare-related resolutions:
  1. Stick to a skincare routine that works (I've been doing this for years until I realized my moisturizer is clogging my pores)
  2. In relation to item 1, find a moisturizer that will not clog my pores.
  3. Find a good, affordable eye cream (recs, anyone?)
Makeup- related resolutions:
  1. Perfect the winged eyeliner look.
  2. Perfect the smokey eye.
  3. Take a makeup class (my friends and I are already signed up! So excited!)

So what do you hope to accomplish this 2011?

1 comment:

miss.erica said...

LOL you went hardcore with the lightbox on New Years Eve!! Glad to hear it worked out for you, and I'm excited to see the photos!!

Have a great New Year :)