Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let's get this journey started...

As my blog title suggest, I am a makeup newbie at the age of 21 years old. Some people call me a late-bloomer, some may think I'm young enough to not get into makeup in the first place. All opinions aside, I can go on and on about why I was never into makeup growing up but I won't. The point is... I have no idea what I'm doing.
So why write a makeup blog when there are obviously better blogs and videos out there? Well, for one, because I can. Second, because I want to remember my experiences with skincare, makeup and all the works just for the heck of it. Think of this blog as my school notes- you write down things you would want to remember. Am I expecting anybody to really follow me and read this? No. Would I want people to? Heck, yeah! But I know there are plenty of beauty blogs that review products, have the most amazing and creative makeup tutorials, and oh... I don't know... know what they're doing?

So really, this is my journey to help me figure out what the basics of makeup are. What do I mean by basics? Well, going my to my first point... I have no idea what I'm doing.

So... let's get this journey started.

1 comment:

miss.erica said...

Welcome to the community!! :) I look forward to your posts!